Saturday, May 3, 2008

Procrastination Central

Despite having promised my self that I would not post until after finals had ended, but I can't do it, I just can't leave the blog unattended. Luckily, I have a topic for a post that is related to this sort of procrastination.



Our vendor list is due to Chateau Polonez in a couple of weeks, as they ask that they be able to screen out any "undesirable vendors," I guess. So as to avoid any issues with the timing of my submission (as we did with the caterer), we asked our contact at the Chateau what criteria the vendors needed to meet. Luckily, the venue just wanted to make sure that they haven't had any bad experiences with the vendor before.

Unfortunately, I am beginning to feel a bit nagged. We have everything arranged. Really, we do. We got the original form a couple of months before it was due, because it was sent with one of the bills for the deposit. Then, I got an email saying that I could fill out the form online. Then, a few weeks later, I got an email reminding me, again, that we could fill out the form.

AHHH. Do they not understand that I have finals, and if I am going to procrastinate, I am not going to procrastinate by doing something else that I could be procrastinating on?

No comments: