Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Moldy Cake?

Adding to yesterday's post...

After we got back home from the cake tasting, my brother asked me if I had heard the conversation in the back of the shop when "Monica" went to retrieve the cake samples.

No.....

He told me that the two people in the shop had been arguing about the cake samples in the fridge. The two of them were huddled by the refridgerator, sorting through the cake samples.

"Oh, no we can't take this one out, it's been in here too long, it needs to be thrown out."

Which explains why we were only allowed to taste three flavors of cake, and maybe why those cakes weren't the best thing that we've ever tasted. The part that really aggravates me is that "Monica" told us that the flavors we tasted were the "standard" ones and if we wanted other flavors we would have to order samples at our own cost.

No comments: