Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bridesmaid Talk

So my brilliant plan did not pan out quite as I had planned. We bought the bridesmaid dresses over the weekend, through the Ann Taylor Final Sale, while we were at my parents' house. Unfortunately, one of my bridesmaids emailed me on Monday and told me that she needed a size other than the one she told me. Drat. Luckily, I was able to order the right size, so we only have to figure out how to deal with the remaining dress. Overall, not a huge deal.

In other news, the wedding I am a bridesmaid in is quickly approaching. I got a phone call the other day and the bride called to say that one of the other bridesmaids had asked her about accessories. She was thinking silver or black shoes, but she called to tell me the specific style number of a pair at the department store. I didn't think people did that anymore. I was surprised when one of my bridesmaids sent me styles of shoes, and I told her that I hadn't thought about it yet, but that I would probably pick a color and maybe a style.

No comments: