Monday, January 7, 2008

Bridesmaids Dress Coup

I win! At least, I won the battle of the bridesmaid dresses, in that I finally found a dress that everyone seemed to like, and at a PRICE that everyone liked. Ann Taylor is in the middle of the "Final Sale" of last season's Celebrations dresses, which happen to be the perfect color for my wedding, and the dresses were on sale for $55, normally $188.

Unfortunately, since they were on sale, I was terrified that they would sell out of the sizes we needed, so I sent out emails to the girls asking for measurements/sizes whatever. They really stepped up and even went to stores to try them on so they would be sure they would fit.

The next day my mom offered to go to the store while one of my sisters tried on the dresses, so they picked up the dresses for most of the bridesmaids, and then I ordered the remaining one online. Yay!

No comments: