Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Possible Culprits of Magazine Madness

So, I spent the evening trying to figure out who could have sent me the subscription to Working Mother magazine. I'm a bit worried because I a) have yet to find a job for the fall and b) am nowhere near ready to have a baby.

1) my fiance - for him to do it, it would have to be a pretty sick joke, and I really don't think he wants me to even think about having a baby right now.
- I interrogated him about it last night and he couldn't even think why he would do it

2) my mother - for the obvious "I want to be a grandma" reason

3) my future mother-in-law - for the same reason, though she's never even hinted at her need
- my fiance also couldn't believe his mom would do something so passive aggressive

4) my sister - after drinking too much wine over Thanksgiving, I told her and her husband that we were going to beat them in the baby game
- I called her, and while she thought my new choice for reading material was hilarious, didn't send it to me

No comments: