Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wedding Pictures

As I was thinking about what I could do today, I thought that I would look through the wedding pictures and start putting a list together for the album, which reminded me that I haven't really posted any pictures on this, which is (was) supposed to be a wedding blog. So here we go (all pictures by Wei Han at Evoke Photography in Houston):


This is a view of the chapel (at Prince of Peace), which photographed so well, and just looked amazing in person. I am so glad we had the ceremony in the chapel and not the main church.


Here is a picture of me with one of the bridesmaids (I made sure to use one that would love her picture). As you can see, even though I used an inexpensive florist, my bouquet looked awesome. I was so surprised when I saw it, not what I imagined at all, but exactly what I wanted.


Next up, we have the cake, which I only got two bites of (downside to leaving the next day).


Here are the place cards that I toiled over before the wedding, which I think turned out well. If you would like me to make some for you, let me know. As I'm not employed yet, I have plenty of time on my hands.

Finally, one of my favorite pictures of the two of us.

3 comments:

A.B. said...

LOVE the pic or you and your hubs!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous cake, and a gorgeous bride! Congratulations! (I tried posting this comment when you first posted this, but it wouldn't let me, so sorry for the late congrats :) )

catering said...

I am very big fan of watching the wedding photos.I love the last photo.(sweet couple..!) and the cake too! Thanks for posting these photos!