Sunday, August 10, 2008

To come (but only because we're stuck in Newark)

It's done. We're finally married! For those of you readers who
attended the wedding - if I didn't have the chance to tell you last
night, we both really appreciated that you were all able to come into
Houston for the wedding.

A few things I wanted to jot down before we got onto the plane to go
to Santorini (note - this is not officially honeymoon time since we're
in a really long layover for Greece and we're tired of drinking the
free booze). I was thinking about how wemetinabar (I think)
wondered where bride blogs to, and I realized I hadn't seen any "post
wedding" blogs.

Here are things I'm thinking about:

1. My brother was smashed
2. Fighting with the pushy videographer through the church coordinator
3. The "Great M&M Deception"
4. Talking with my dad before the ceremony
5. Are we really married?
6. Talking with my dad during the first dance
7. The Subway fiasco
8. Why the reception hall wasn't open when they said
9. Trying not to cry
10. The rehearsal dinner
11. The ring that wouldn't go on
12. Why the president's club might be worth $45

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

Jenna said...

This quick little recap has me so curious about the recap! Have fun!

Ms. 122 said...

YAY!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

First, congratulations on getting married! Yay! And for honeymooning in Greece! I'm jealous :) Second, I am excited to read your "post-wedding" blog :) All of the things you mentioned sound crazy and fun and in need of some explanation :)