Friday, June 20, 2008

Stress

I honestly cannot wait for the wedding to be over. Like many brides, I would guess, the wedding is not only "big event" happening during that time. Here is everything that will happen in the next 3 months:

Week before wedding: Movers pick up everything in Austin (which means everything has to be packed)
After the movers come: Get in the car and go to my parents' house in Houston to stay for the week up to the wedding
Wedding day: Get married
Day after wedding: Leave for honeymoon
Ten days after wedding: Stop on two-day layover coming back from the honeymoon to look for apartments in NYC
Twelve days after wedding: Go back and spend a few days with my parents
A few days after that: Start driving my fiance's car back up to his parent's house (and sometime before the wedding sell my car)
One month after wedding: Move into new apartment in NYC

1 comment:

Skywalker said...

Wow - you have a lot going on in those final two weeks. Do you have some family or friends that could help?